BENEFITS OF RED LIGHT THERAPY TANNING
If you want to get a healthy glow while improving your skin health and overall well-being, look no further than Red Light Therapy Tanning. This is an innovative, science-first treatment that combines the benefits of red light therapy with UV tanning—proof that you can have it all.
What is Red Light Therapy Tanning?
Red light therapy uses a specific wavelength of red light to penetrate the skin and help stimulate the body's natural healing processes. When combined with UV tanning, it provides a wide range of benefits for your skin, muscles, and mood.
Benefits of Red Light Therapy Tanning
- Helps improves skin health: Red light therapy tanning can help improve your skin, visibly reducing the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, age spots, and uneven texture and tone. Red light therapy alone has been shown to help to reduce inflammation and promote healing, making it an effective treatment for skin conditions such as acne, eczema, and psoriasis.
- Increases vitamin D levels: Safe UV tanning is a natural way to boost vitamin D levels in the body. By combining UV tanning with red light therapy, you can get the benefits of vitamin D while also improving your skin health and reducing inflammation.
- Boosts mood: Red Light Therapy Tanning has been shown to have a positive impact on mood. Red light combined with healthy UV exposure can help to reduce stress and boost serotonin levels in the body.
- Promotes muscle recovery: Red light therapy can help to improve muscle recovery after a workout or minor injury. Studies have shown that it helps increase blood flow to the muscles, which can speed up the healing process and reduce inflammation.
- Improves sleep: Red Light Therapy Tanning has also been shown to be effective in improving sleep quality, aiding in the regulation of the body's circadian rhythm.
*If you have a history of skin cancer, are taking certain medications, or have a skin condition you should avoid UV tanning altogether. While red light therapy is generally safe and well-tolerated, it may not be appropriate for everyone. If you have a history of skin cancer, are pregnant, or are taking certain medications, you should consult with your doctor before trying red light therapy or UV tanning.